Via American Power: Mitt Romney accepted the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday by making a direct appeal to Americans who were captivated by President Obama’s hopeful promises of change, pledging that he could deliver what the President did not and move the country from its worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.
- Don't worry about those who talk behind your back. They're behind you for a reason. 10 hours ago
- Limbs removed 'deliberately' from Copenhagen body: police thelocal.se/20170822/kim-w… via @TheLocalSweden 11 hours ago
- Sweden's highest mountain grew by more than a metre this year thelocal.se/20170822/swede… via @TheLocalSweden 12 hours ago
- Never give up on the things that make you smile. 16 hours ago
- It's time for a whopper meal! Have a fabulous Tuesday my dear tweeps! ✔💯😋🌟🌟🌟👍👌🎈🏅🎉🎶🎆🎊 https://t.co/2Ilr5BwGjD 17 hours ago