Via American Power: Mitt Romney accepted the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday by making a direct appeal to Americans who were captivated by President Obama’s hopeful promises of change, pledging that he could deliver what the President did not and move the country from its worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.
- If it is not going to matter in five years, don't spend more than 5 minutes being upset about it. 😊 Follow everyone who likes this. 💯👍🏅 6 hours ago
- If you cannot have fun, there is no sense doing it. 🌟 6 hours ago
- Never put a limit on what you can do. 👍👏💎 7 hours ago
- Congratulations!!!🎉🎊🍾🎈 🥇 twitter.com/ladygaga/statu… 7 hours ago
- Everything is possible 🐶🚪 https://t.co/o330ZRynvb 7 hours ago